Before Submitting a Request:
Check the following places to be sure that the item is not already available at the library or on the web:
Submitting A Request Through WorldCat:
Submitting a request through WorldCat is the most efficient way to submit as ILL request, as it provides the most complete information to the lending library. To submit a request through WorldCat:
- Access WorldCat through the library's website.
- Using the search interface, locate the desired item.
- When you have located the item, open the record and click the blue highlighted "Request Item Through Interlibrary Loan" link.
- Sign into tILLapia, and the information from the WorldCat record will auto-populate in a New Request form
- Review the information and make any necessary changes (Note: if you are requesting an article, you will have to add the year, page numbers, and title of the article).
- Click "Submit"
Submitting a Request Through tILLapia:
- Login to tILLapia using your NetID.
- Click on "Create Request" and choose either Article/Chapter or Book.
- Fill out as much information as you have about the item. The more information you provide, the more quickly the request will be processed.
- Use the "Notes" section to give us any additional information that you have about the item.
- Click "Submit Request"