To find electronic journals, use:
- E-Journal Locator - Look of title of particular journal or other periodical to find if UCONN has access to it electronically in any of its subscription databases. NetID may be required for access to particular titles.
- JSTOR - Full-text PDF scholarly journals, including law, economics and political science (NetID may be required).
- EconLit - Index, abstracts and some full-text of nternational literature in the the field of economics, including articles, books, dissertations, etc.
To find articles on particular topics, use:
- Legal Source (covers 1963-present) - Index and database of full-text legal journals, yearbooks, bar association publications and law reviews. You can search by article title, author, subject, journal name and many other fields singely or in combination.
- Public Affairs Index - index (with some full-text) for journals and government reports re: economics, politics, international relations, etc.